Detailed features & specifications
The ODYSSEUS was designed for active people. Thanks to its robust construction and water-resistant case it can even be worn in situations when a precision mechanical model would ordinarily be set aside.
In the elegant sports watch category, the totally new self-winding movement with a large-format date and day-of-week display is without peer.
On the dial, the embossed groove structure underlies the notched baton appliques and the seconds scale. It contrasts against the matte inner surfaces of the main and subsidiary dial. The red number 60 at 12 o’clock on the bevelled argenté-coloured flange ring with the printed minute scale provides a subtle colour accent. For the first time, a black rubber strap is available. It features air ducts on the inside for superb wearing comfort.
- Calibre: Lange manufacture calibre L155.1 DATOMATIC, self-winding; precision-adjusted in five positions; unidirectionally winding central rotor with platinum centrifugal mass; balance bridge engraved by hand
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal (Mohs hardness 9)
- Functions: Time indicated in hours, minutes, and subsidiary seconds dial with stop seconds; day-of-week and date displays.
- Water Resistance: Up to 12 bar (120 metres)
- Bracelet Strap: Black rubber strap, white gold Lange prong buckle.
- Power Reserve: 50 hours when fully wound