Detailed features & specifications
The Superocean Heritage ’57 Capsule collection pays tribute to the original 1957 SuperOcean and the cool, laid-back surfing lifestyle of the 1960s.
Available in a variety of materials including stainless steel and 18k red gold, the 42 mm case features two signature elements of the original SuperOcean: a concave bidirectional ceramic bezel and a dial featuring oversized indices. Paired with a mesh bracelet or a black, brown or gold calfskin leather strap that fits both a stainless-steel pin or folding buckle, the Superocean Heritage ‘57 is powered by the Breitling Caliber 10, a COSC-certified chronometer.
- Movement: self-winding mechanical
- Calibre: Breitling 10
- Crystal: Cambered sapphire, glareproofed both sides
- Water Resistance: 100 m (330 ft)
- Bracelet Strap: milanese bracelet
- Power Reserve: approx. 42 hours