Detailed features & specifications
Floating like a balloon and as blue as the cabochon safely nestled in its side, the Ballon Bleu watch by Cartier adds a dash of elegance to male and female wrists alike.
Roman numerals are guided on their path by a deep blue winding mechanism. With the convex curves of the case, guilloché dial, sword-shaped hands, and polished or satin-finish links of the bracelet…the Ballon Bleu watch by Cartier floats through the world of Cartier watchmaking.
Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch, 33 mm, self-winding mechanical movement. Steel case, fluted crown set with a synthetic cabochon-shaped spinel, pink dial, Roman numerals, blued-steel sword-shaped hands, sapphire crystal, pink alligator skin strap, double adjustable folding steel buckle. Case dimensions: diameter: 33 mm, case thickness: 9.96 mm. Water-resistant to 3 bar (approx. 30 meters / 100 feet).
- Movement: Mechanical movement with automatic winding
- Crystal: sapphire crystal
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Water Resistance: 3 bar (approx. 30 meters/100 feet)
- Bracelet Strap: pink alligator skin strap, double adjustable folding steel buckle