Detailed features & specifications
With its simple dial design and the quarter-hour scale on the internal rotating bezel, the smallest model in the diver’s watch family references the first Aquatimer released in 1967.
The slim, chamfered shape of the external bezel with its gently rounded and recessed grips, on the other hand, was inspired by the legendary Porsche design of the Ocean 2000 of 1982. The dive-related displays are coated with luminescent green Super-LumiNova®*. The external/internal rotating bezel with the IWC SafeDive system combines ease of use with safety. T
he rotation of the external bezel is transmitted via a sliding clutch system to the internal rotating bezel with a triangular index and dive time scale. Pressure-resistance to 30 bar makes the watch suitable for deep dives.
With the IWC bracelet quick-change system, swapping the rubber strap for the stainless-steel bracelet, and vice versa, is a snap.
- Model Number: IW329001
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Automatic self-winding
- Calibre: 30120
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Mechanical external/internal rotating bezel with SafeDive system, Date display
- Water Resistance: 30 bar ( 300 m )
- Bracelet Strap: Black rubber strap with IWC-patented quick-change system
- Power Reserve: 42 hours