Pilot's Chronograph Edition "Le Petit Prince"IW377714PILOT'S WATCHES COLLECTION
Stainless steel case. 43.0mm diameter. Midnight blue dial, luminous hands and hour markers. Self-winding movement with chronograph, day of week and date. Brown calfskin strap.
Also available on matching stainless steel bracelet (ref. 377717)
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
Since 2013, IWC has created exclusive special edition “Le Petit Prince” Pilot’s Watch models to pay tribute to the story of the same name, and its author, French flying pioneer, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. On the caseback of this watch, you will find an engraving of the little prince with his cape and sword.
The “Le Petit Prince” Edition of the IWC Pilot’s Watch Chronograph Edition features a trademark blue dial with luminous silver-tone hands and Arabic numeral hour markers. Time is shown centrally by luminous hands, along with chronograph seconds. Aggregate timing is tracked by the 30-minute and 12-hour chronograph counters at 12 and 6 o’clock respectively. While the red seconds hand at 9 o’clock indicates that the watch is running normally. The day of the week and date are also shown via apertures at 3 o’clock. Inside is the self-winding 79320-calibre chronograph movement, protected from magnetic interference by a soft-iron inner case. Water-resistant to 6 bar this watch comes on a brown calfskin strap from Santoni.
- Model Number: IW377714
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Mechanical chronograph movement
- Calibre: 79320
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex anti reflective coating both sides, secured against drops in pressure
- Functions: Mechanical chronograph movement, Self-winding Date and day display Stopwatch function with hours, minutes and seconds Small hacking seconds Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields Screw-in crown Special back engraving
- Water Resistance: 6 bar
- Bracelet Strap: Brown calf leather by Santoni
- Power Reserve: 44-hour power reserve when fully wound