Pilot’s Watch Automatic 36IW324010Pilot's Watches Collection
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
IWC’s Pilot’s Watches were developed over 80 years ago as rugged and reliable instruments for airborne celestial navigation. That also determined the distinctive instrument look that has characterized the watches’ design to this day.
This version of the Pilot’s Watch Automatic 36 was inspired by the iconic design of the Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII. The diameter of just 36 millimetres not only makes the watch a perfect fit for a slightly slimmer wrist: it also marks a return to the original size of the Mark 11 navigation watch, which was produced in Schaffhausen for the Royal Air Force (RAF) from 1948. The watch has a stainless-steel case, a black dial and rhodium-plated hands.
The technical features include a soft-iron inner case to protect the movement against magnetic fields and a front glass that was specially secured against sudden drops in pressure.
- Movement: Automatic, self-winding
- Calibre: 35111 Calibre
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields, Date display
- Water Resistance: 6 Bar
- Bracelet Strap: Stainless steel bracelet
- Power Reserve: 42 hours Power Reserve