Detailed features & specifications
Ceratanium® was developed by IWC and combines the advantages of titanium and ceramic in a single material.
Based on a titanium alloy, the patented material is as light and rigid as titanium itself but at the same time as hard, wear-free and scratch-resistant as ceramic. Other compelling features are its skin-friendliness, high corrosion-resistance and striking matte black colour. All the case components, including the push-buttons and pin buckle, are made of Ceratanium®, which means the entire watch has a striking “jet black” design code.
The Double Chronograph features an integrated split-seconds function that enables the watch to time two separate actions simultaneously. Its power is supplied by the 79420-calibre movement with automatic winding and a 44-hour power reserve.
The watch has a black dial and hands. It is worn on a black rubber strap with a textile inlay.
- Model Number: IW371815
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Other
- Movement: Automatic, self-winding
- Calibre: 79420 Calibre
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Chronograph function with hours, minutes and seconds, Split-seconds hand for intermediate timing, Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields, Day and date display
- Water Resistance: 6 Bar
- Bracelet Strap: Black rubber strap with textile inlay, Strap width 21 mm
- Power Reserve: 44 hours Power Reserve