PORTUGIESER CHRONOGRAPHIW371605Portugieser Collection
THE PORTUGIESER CHRONOGRAPH IS ONE OF IWC’S MOST ICONIC MODELS.
Stainless steel case. 41.0mm diameter. Silver-plated dial, blue applied Arabic numerals, leaf-shaped hands. Self-winding, manufacture movement with chronograph. Blue alligator leather strap.
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
The Portugieser Chronograph is one of IWC Schaffhausen’s most iconic models. With its compact diameter of 41 millimetres, it fits almost any wrist. However, the thin bezel gives one the impression of wearing a significantly larger watch.
Functional, attractive, and inherently legible, it is considered among the best chronograph designs in modern watchmaking history.
A round, steel case, modestly sized at 41 mm in diameter, makes it suited to almost any wrist. Visually it wears larger, however, thanks to its thin bezel. The silver-plated dial is well-balanced and features slender Feuille (leaf-shaped) hands and applied Arabic numerals. All in a striking blue. Printed with a quarter-second scale, the characteristic réhaut enables precise reading of the stop time. Inside, and visible through the sapphire glass case back, is the IWC-manufactured 69355 calibre. The robust and precise chronograph movement utilises a classic column-wheel design and offers a 46-hour power reserve.
- Model Number: IW371605
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Automatic Chronograph
- Calibre: 69355 Calibre, IWC-manufactured movement, Automatic, self-winding, 46 hours Power Reserve, Frequency 28800.0 vph (4.0 hz), 194 Components, 27 Jewels, Côtes de Genève, perlage
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Functions: Chronograph function with minutes and seconds, Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides, Small hacking seconds
- Water Resistance: 3 Bar
- Bracelet Strap: Navy alligator leather strap, Strap width 20 mm
- Power Reserve: 46 hours