Detailed features & specifications
As a nautical sports watch, the Portugieser Yacht Club Chronograph combines timeless elegance with ruggedness and a 6 bar water-resistance.
These characteristics make it an extremely versatile timepiece that exudes a beautiful figure both on water and on land. The filigree bezel and flat case ring lend the stainless-steel case with its 44-millimetre diameter expressly elegant proportions.
The dial of this sporty chronograph impresses with typical Portugieser design features such as the characteristic minute scale and the appliquéd Arabic numerals. This model combines a blue dial with rhodium-plated hands and appliqués. The IWC-manufactured 89361 calibre with flyback function displays the stopped times combined in a single totalizer at “12 o’clock” and features a power reserve of 68 hours.
The high-quality stainless-steel bracelet with polished and satin-finished surfaces ensures a perfect fit on the wrist.
- Model Number: IW390701
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: IWC-manufactured movement, Automatic, self-winding
- Calibre: 89361
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Chronograph function with hours, minutes and seconds, Hour and minute counters combined in a totalizer at 12 o’clock, Flyback function, Date display, Small hacking seconds, Central hacking seconds
- Water Resistance: 6 bar
- Bracelet Strap: Stainless steel strap
- Power Reserve: 68 hours