Detailed features & specifications
The Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Mariner Date offers the classic diving-watch functions of hours and minutes, with a running time indicator (seconds hand) and unidirectional inner bezel, and the addition of an instantly-jumping date display. The dual-crown configuration is typical of super compressor-type diving watch cases, with the upper crown for operating the inner bezel and the lower one for setting the time and date.
Since Jaeger-LeCoultre introduced the Calibre 899, its engineers have constantly updated it to incorporate the latest performance-enhancing technology. The new-generation version powering the Jaeger-LeCoultre Polaris Mariner Date is fitted with some technical improvements to guarantee a power reserve of 70 hours.
- Movement: automatic mechanical movement
- Calibre: Jaeger-LeCoultre Caliber 899
- Functions: hours/minutes/seconds, date, unidirectional rotating inner bezel
- Water Resistance: 30 bar (~300 metres)
- Bracelet Strap: stainless steel
- Power Reserve: 70 hours