Detailed features & specifications
The Black Bay line is the result of the subtle blend of traditional aesthetics and contemporary watchmaking. It brings together over 60 years of Tudor divers’ watches at the same time as being resolutely anchored in the present. Neo-vintage in conception, its manufacturing techniques, reliability, robustness and the quality of its finish are consistent with today’s more rigorous requirements.
Black Bay Chrono
The hybrid Black Bay Chrono combines the heritage of divers’ watches represented by the Black Bay family with the queen of the racetrack, the chronograph. The characteristics of the Black Bay collection are preserved in a steel case fitted with pushers inspired by the first generation of Tudor chronographs. A fixed bezel with an engraved tachymetric scale completes the face of this sporty chronograph.
- Model Number: M79360N-0006
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Steel
- Movement: Manufacture Calibre MT5813 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Crystal: Domed sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance: Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Strap: Black leather strap with removable bund with folding clasp and safety catch