A. Lange & Söhne
1815 Chronograph414.0321815 Family
In the 1815 CHRONOGRAPH, chronographic precision is enhanced by the precisely jumping minute counter and the flyback function. Now, it is presented with a jet-black solid-silver dial and an additional pulsometer scale, with which heart rates can be determined.
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
This model was introduced in 2018. The dial is crafted from solid silver. The hands are made of blued steel.
- Movement: Manually wound flyback chronograph movement
- Calibre: L951.5
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal on front and back
- Functions: Hours and minutes; subsidiary-seconds dial; chronograph with precisely jumping minute counter; stop-seconds mechanism; pulsometer scale
- Bracelet Strap: Brown alligator strap with matching 18k signed buckle
- Power Reserve: 60 hours when fully wound