A. Lange & Söhne
TOURBOGRAPH PERPETUAL "Pour le Mérite" 706.025706.025 LIMITED TO 50 PIECES1815 Family
The fifth masterpiece in A. Lange & Söhne’s “Pour le mérite” series combines the fusée-and-chain transmission with a tourbillon, a chronograph, a rattrapante function and a perpetual calendar. This suite of complications makes the TOURBOGRAPH PERPETUAL “Pour le Mérite” a unique timepiece which comes in a limited edition of 50 watches.
Detailed features & specifications
The meticulous finissage of the 684 components of the calibre L133.1 – one of them is the entire chain – reflects the manufactory’s quest for perfection.
In particular, the traditional black polish of the tourbillon bridge integrated in the dial illustrates this ambition: here, the time-consuming technique has been applied to curved surfaces for the first time. It requires not only extreme dexterity but also involves several hours of manual work.
This model was introduced in 2017. The dial is crafted from solid silver. The hands are made of rhodiumed gold, blued steel and gold-plated steel.
- Model Number: 706.025 LIMITED TO 50 PIECES
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Platinum
- Movement: Lange Manufacture, mechanical, manually wound, 3Hz
- Calibre: L133.1
- Crystal: sapphire crystal on both sides
- Functions: Bezel: 950P PL / Crown: 950 PL. Central hour, minutes and seconds hands; fusée-and-chain transmission with a tourbillon, a chronograph, a rattrapante function and a perpetual calendar with moon phase
- Water Resistance: 30m
- Bracelet Strap: Black hand-stitched alligator strap with 950PL deployant buckle
- Power Reserve: ≈36 hours