The button at 4 oʼclock constitutes a further technical innovation. It is used to separately advance the hour indication. To enable this independently of the switching cycles of the movement, a clutch uncouples the hour ring from the jumping numerals mechanism each time the button is actuated. When the button is released, the switching impulse is generated.
Detailed features & specifications
This model was introduced in 2019. The dial is crafted from solid silver, the time bridge from rhodiumed German silver. The hands are made of rhodiumed gold.
On its tenth anniversary, Lange’s first mechanical digital watch welcomes a further sibling featuring a newly developed movement and an additional function. The ZEITWERK DATE is endowed with a peripheral date display that is perfectly matched to the face. The date ring is made of glass with printed numbers from 1 to 31 and the current date is shown in red. The ZEITWERK DATE is available in white gold with a grey dial.
- Movement: Mechanical Manual Wind
- Calibre: L043.8
- Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
- Functions: Digital hours and minutes, sweep seconds, power reserve indicator, date.
- Bracelet Strap: Hand stitched brown alligator strap with Lange pin buckle.
- Power Reserve: 72 hours when fully wound