Detailed features & specifications
A round wristwatch was introduced into the Cartier collection in 1943, and became the inspiration for the Pasha series.
This unique timepiece exudes power and elegance through its construction, featuring: a round, water-resistant case, four Arabic numerals, a screw-down crown cap attached to the case by a small chain, and sword-shaped hands. The distinctive Pasha watch stands out, while at the same time, respects the Cartier watchmaking tradition.
Pasha de Cartier watch, 35 mm, mechanical movement with automatic winding, caliber 1847 MC. Steel case, fluted crown cap and crown set with synthetic spinels, silver flinqué dial, blued-steel diamond-shaped hands, 2 navy and fuchsia alligator-skin straps with “QuickSwitch” interchangeability system, interchangeable steel deployant buckle. Case diameter: 35 mm, thickness: 9.37 mm. Water-resistant to 10 bar (approx. 100 meters/100 feet).
- Model Number: WSPA0012
- Gender: Womens
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: mechanical movement with automatic winding
- Calibre: 1847 MC
- Crystal: sapphire crystal
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant to 10 bar (approx. 100 meters/100 feet)
- Bracelet Strap: 2 navy and fuchsia alligator-skin straps with "QuickSwitch" interchangeability system, interchangeable steel deployant buckle