Big Bang Integral Blue Ceramic451.EX.5123.EX
An avant-garde material.
42mm – HUB1280 UNICO Manufacture Self-winding Chronograph Flyback Movement with Column Wheel
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
The Unico 2 caliber was designed to equip smaller chronographs and also open the world of Hublot to new enthusiasts. It retains the unique design of its former version with a double coupling system visible from the dial side as well as a 72-hour power reserve. But thanks to various technical optimizations, including the introduction of a new, flatter automatic winding system, it has been reduced by 1.3 mm in thickness.
For Hublot, materials are an integral part of their watches’ design. They must complement their design, while protecting their mechanism and withstand the test of time. As such, the Manufacture has chosen to use high-tech ceramic for certain bezels and cases; it is an ultra-tough and almost entirely scratch-proof material (apart from the diamond) with a base of zirconium sintered at very high temperatures.
- Reference : 451.EX.5123.EX
- Size : 42 mm
- Case : Satin-finished and polished blue ceramic
- Bezel : Satin-finished and polished blue ceramic with 6 h-shaped titanium screws
- Water resistance :100m or 10 ATM
- Crystal : Sapphire with anti-reflective treatment
- Dial : Mat blue skeleton dial
- Movement : Hub1280 Unico manufacture self-winding chronograph flyback movement with column wheel
- Power reserve : 72 hours
- Strap : Satin-finished and polished blue ceramic bracelet
- Clasp : Titanium deployant buckle clasp