Pilot’s Watch Automatic SpitfireIW326802Pilot's Watches Collection
The Pilot’s Watch Automatic Spitfire is the first IWC watch to feature an IWC-manufactured movement from the new 32000 calibre family.
Bronze case – Automatic – 39mm
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
The Pilot’s Watch Automatic Spitfire remains true to the purist instrument design of the Mark 11 navigation watch, which was produced from 1948 onward for the British Royal Air Force.
The new, IWC-manufactured 32110 calibre is featured for the first time in this functional timepiece. The robust automatic movement has bidirectional pawl-winding that builds up a power reserve of 72 hours.
The watch comes in a case measuring an eminently wearable 39 millimetres in diameter. The bronze case, olive green dial and brown calfskin strap imbue it with a unique character. Over time, the bronze develops an individual patina. A soft-iron inner case effectively shields the movement from magnetic fields.
- Movement: IWC-manufactured movement, Automatic, self-winding
- Calibre: 32110 Calibre
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields, Date display
- Water Resistance: 6 Bar
- Bracelet Strap: Brown calfskin strap, Strap width 20 mm
- Power Reserve: 72 hours Power Reserve