Detailed features & specifications
The retro look of the IWC Pilot’s Watch Mark XVIII Heritage edition is inspired by the famous Big Pilot’s Watch 52 T.S.C., giving this navigation watch a particularly striking appearance.
Its contrasting dial and displays closely reflect the ideal established by classic pilot’s watches.
Presented in a 40.0mm case constructed from lightweight titanium, its minimalist dial has been reduced to the essentials. Not even a single line is unnecessary – everything is designed to be clear and legible. Large, rounded Arabic numerals mark the hours, with two exceptions: the 12 has been replaced with a white triangle with dots at either side, while the date window is positioned where the 3 would usually be – adding a modern feature to this vintage-inspired design.
The watch is equipped with the self-winding 35111-calibre movement, offering a 42-hour power reserve and protection against magnetic interference thanks to its soft-iron inner case. It’s worn on a brown calfskin strap.
- Model Number: IW327006
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Other
- Movement: Automatic, self-winding
- Calibre: 35111 Calibre
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields, Date display, Glass secured against displacement by drop in air pressure
- Water Resistance: 6 bar
- Bracelet Strap: Brown calfskin strap
- Power Reserve: 42 hours Power Reserve