Detailed features & specifications
For the first time ever, IWC presents a Pilot’s Chronograph with a movement from the 69000-calibre family, housed in a reduced case size with a diameter of 41 millimetres.
The IWC-manufactured 69380 calibre is a rugged chronograph movement with a classic column wheel design. It displays stopped hours and minutes in two subdials at “9 o’clock” and “12 o’clock”. The bidirectional pawl-winding system builds up a power reserve of 46 hours.
With a stainless-steel case, black dial and brown calfskin strap, the colours of this functional chronograph were inspired by the Spitfire’s cockpit. A soft-iron inner case effectively shields the movement from magnetic fields.
- Model Number: IW387901
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: IWC-manufactured movement, Automatic, self-winding
- Calibre: 69380 Calibre
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Chronograph function with hours, minutes and seconds. Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields. Day and date display
- Water Resistance: 6 Bar
- Bracelet Strap: Green textile strap, Strap width 20 mm
- Power Reserve: 46 hours Power Reserve