Portofino ChronographIW391028Portofino Collection
The Portofino Chronograph brings a sporty touch to the Portofino family. The striking push-buttons are reminiscent of the cockpit of 1960s Italian sports cars. The watch, which features a convex sapphire glass and appliquéd Roman numerals, is driven by the time-tested automatic 75320 calibre with its 44-hour power reserve. This elegant timepiece is available in either surgical stainless steel or 18-carat red gold or either fine Santoni alligator leather strap or Milanaise mesh bracelet.
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
The Portofino Chronograph takes its design cues from the 1960s, with elegantly sporty push-buttons and chronograph displays. The stainless-steel chronograph with a silver-plated dial has a convex sapphire glass and rhodium-plated appliqués. It is powered by the tried and tested self-winding 75320 calibre with its 44-hour power reserve. This watch comes with a cool but snug-fitting Milanaise mesh bracelet, which underscores the timeless character of the Portofino Chronograph.
- Model Number: IW391028
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Mechanical chronograph movement
- Calibre: 75320
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Small seconds, chronograph, date display, day display, hour and minute counter
- Water Resistance: 30 meters
- Bracelet Strap: Milanaise mesh stainless steel bracelet
- Power Reserve: 44 Hours