- You cannot add "TUDOR Black Bay - 79230B" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Detailed features & specifications
Sixty years of TUDOR diving history distilled into one truly iconic watch. The Black Bay is powered by a mechanical movement manufactured by TUDOR.
BIG CROWN AND “SNOWFLAKE” HANDS
The Black Bay draws its most characteristic features from past models in the brand’s history. Its general lines, domed dial and crystal were inspired by the first TUDOR diving watches. It features the particularly prominent winding crown from the famous 7924 reference of 1958, aka the Big Crown, while its characteristic angular hands, known as “Snowflake”, were borrowed from the TUDOR watches used by the French National Navy in the 1970s.
THE TUDOR MANUFACTURE CALIBRE MT5602
In 2015, TUDOR announced its first Manufacture calibre in its history. A high-performance movement of excellent precision and proven robustness, the TUDOR MT5602 Manufacture calibre offers a 70-hour power reserve meaning that its wearer can, for example, take off the watch on Friday evening and put it on again on Monday morning without having to wind it.
- Movement: Manufacture Calibre MT5602 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Crystal: Domed sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance: Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Strap: Rivet steel bracelet with folding buckle and safety clasp