Detailed features & specifications
A magnificent example of a tool watch and symbol of adventure, the Pelagos is one of the most complete traditional mechanical divers’ watches available today. Waterproof to 500 m (1,640 ft), the Pelagos is fitted with TUDOR Manufacturecalibre. It is also available in a “left-handed” version.
PATENTED AUTO-ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE
The Pelagos stands out with its titanium bracelet featuring a steel folding clasp with a unique auto-adjustable spring mechanism developed and patented by TUDOR. This technical system allows the bracelet to be adjusted during the dive, contracting when the combination is compressed at greater depths, and expanding when the pressure decreases again during the diver’s return to the surface. An additional rubber strap is also provided, equipped with an extension system that makes it easily adjustable for all diving conditions.
HELIUM ESCAPE VALVE
The TUDOR Pelagos is guaranteed to a depth of 500 metres and is equipped with a helium escape valve, an essential device for preserving the watch during so-called “saturation” dives.
- Material: Titanium Steel and Titanium
- Movement: Manufacture Calibre MT5612 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance: Waterproof to 500 m (1,640 ft)
- Bracelet Strap: Titanium bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch in steel with bracelet extension system developed and patented by TUDOR