- You cannot add "Royal 41" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Detailed features & specifications
SPORT-CHIC WATCH WITH INTEGRATED BRACELET
Royal is a name first used by TUDOR in the 1950s to emphasize the superior quality of its watches. With this heritage in mind, the TUDOR Royal offers a range of automatic sport-chic watches with integrated bracelets that are as affordable as they are uncompromising. The Royal comes in stainless steel or gold and stainless steel, and is offered in 4 sizes with 9 possible dials.
A DISTINCTIVE NOTCHED BEZEL
The TUDOR Royal is the ultimate in balance, elegance and versatility. The characteristic notched bezel, with its alternating surface polish and cut grooves, is just one of the design details, rooted in the History of the Brand, that gives the Royal its unique personality.
INTEGRATED “FIVE-LINK” BRACELET
The TUDOR Royal features an integrated “five-link” metal bracelet, which ensures an uninterrupted line with the case. This type of bracelet design was first introduced by TUDOR as early as 1973. Characterised by its three wide satin-brushed links set between two slimmer polished elements, the smooth quality of its surfaces and edges emphasise the attention paid by TUDOR to ensuring its comfort on the wrist. Available in stainless steel or with alternating links in stainless steel and yellow gold, the models in this range cater to every taste.
- Movement: Self-winding mechanical movement, calibre T603
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance: Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft)
- Bracelet Strap: Integrated bracelet in 316L steel, 5 rows, satin-brushed external and central links, polished intermediate links, with folding clasp and safety catch