A. Lange & Söhne
1815 Annual Calendar238.0261815 Family
With a manually wound movement, analogue date, day and month indications as well as a moon-phase display, the 1815 ANNUAL CALENDAR presents itself as the classic interpretation of a complication that is both attractive and useful.
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
This model was introduced in 2017. The dial is crafted from solid silver. The hands are made of rhodiumed gold and blued steel.
- Movement: Manually wound annual calendar movement
- Calibre: L051.3
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal on front and back
- Functions: Hours, minutes and subsidiary seconds with stop seconds; annual calendar with analogue date, day of week and month; moon-phase display
- Bracelet Strap: Fine alligator strap with matching signed buckle
- Power Reserve: 72 hours when fully wound