A. Lange & Söhne
1815 Chronograph414.0261815 Family
In the 1815 CHRONOGRAPH, chronographic precision is enhanced by the precisely jumping minute counter and the flyback function. Now, it is presented with a jet-black solid-silver dial and an additional pulsometer scale, with which heart rates can be determined.
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
This model was introduced in 2018. The dial is crafted from solid silver. The hands are made of blued steel.
The 1815 CHRONOGRAPH unites traditional elements with latest-generation technology. The calibre L951.5 movement enhances the mechanism of the precisely jumping minute counter with a comfortable flyback function. This makes it possible to instantaneously reset the chronograph hands to zero during an ongoing measurement simply by actuating a button, and to immediately start a new measurement by releasing it.
The dial layout is well-organised and functional as in A. Lange & Söhne’s historic pocket chronographs. Slightly shifted below the horizontal centreline, the two subsidiary dials emphasise the classic origins of the watch, as does the characteristic railway-track minute scale. The additional graduation on the minute scale allows readings of stopped times to an accuracy of one-fifth of a second. Pulse rates can be determined with the pulsometer scale on the outer ring of the dial.
- Movement: Manually wound flyback chronograph movement
- Calibre: L951.5
- Crystal: Sapphire crystal on front and back
- Functions: Hours and minutes; subsidiary-seconds dial; chronograph with and precisely jumping minute counter; stop-seconds mechanism; pulsometer scale
- Bracelet Strap: Navy alligator strap with matching 18k signed buckle
- Power Reserve: 60 hours when fully wound