CHRONOMAT B01 42 BENTLEYAB01343A1L1A1Chronomat Collection
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
Breitling’s all-purpose watch for your every pursuit. The Chronomat holds a significant place in Breitling’s history. Introduced in 1984, at a time where extra-thin quartz timepieces were the order of the day, Breitling placed a bold bet on an impressively proportioned mechanical watch.
Based on the Frecce Tricolori chronograph, which had been developed and launched in 1983 in collaboration with the famed Italian aerial squadron, the Chronomat celebrated Breitling’s centenary in style and marked the return of the mechanical chronograph to its rightfully prominent place at the brand which had built its global reputation on these incredible watches.
Featuring a 42 mm case and the iconic bezel with the four rider tabs, the Chronomat Bentley celebrates the long-lasting partnership with Bentley with a distinctive green dial. Paired with the signature “Rouleaux” bracelet, the Chronomat Bentley is powered by the in-house Breitling Manufacture Caliber 01, a COSC-certified chronometer.
- Model Number: AB01343A1L1A1
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: self-winding mechanical
- Calibre: Breitling 01 (Manufacture)
- Crystal: Cambered sapphire, glareproofed both sides
- Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph
- Water Resistance: 200 m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Strap: 22/20 mm
- Power Reserve: approx. 70 hrs