Detailed features & specifications
With its blue dial and easily legible dual timezone system, the Navitimer Chronograph GMT 46 is designed for the modern traveler.
A red-tipped additional central hand can display the time (on a 24-hour scale) at any destination and the caseback is engraved with the time zones of the world’s major cities. Its 46 mm stainless steel case is complete with a bidirectional rotating bezel and Breitling’s iconic circular slide rule for onboard calculations.
Powered by a self-winding Breitling 24 caliber, this sophisticated tool watch is presented on a black alligator or leather strap, or Navitimer stainless steel bracelet.
- Movement: self-winding mechanical, 2nd timezone (24 hr)
- Calibre: Breitling 24
- Crystal: Cambered sapphire, glareproofed both sides
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph, second timezone
- Water Resistance: 3 Bar
- Bracelet Strap: Blue Calf Leather - Tang Type Buckle
- Power Reserve: approx. 42 hour