Reine De Naples 89288928BR/51/944/DD0D3LReine de Naples Collection
Breguet’s Reine de Naples collection is inspired by an early bracelet watch A.-L. Breguet created for Bonaparte’s sister Caroline, Queen of Naples. With their customary care and precision, Breguet’s watchmakers have created a symbol of feminine refinement in a contemporary jewellery watch.
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
Case in 18k rose gold, cambered ovoid with delicately fluted caseband. Bezel, dial flange and lug set with 139 brilliant-cut diamonds (approx. 1.255 ct). Crown set with a briolette diamond (approx. 0.26 ct). Sapphire-crystal caseback. Dimensions 33 x 24.95mm. Water-resistant to 3 bar (30m).
- Movement: Self-winding movement, Numbered and signed Breguet.
- Calibre: Cal. 586/1. 63/4 lignes. 29 jewels. Inverted in-line lever escapement with silicon pallets. Balance spring in silicon. Balance frequency 3Hz. Adjusted in 6 positions.
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant to 3 bar (30m).
- Bracelet Strap: Satin strap with gold folding clasp set with 26 brilliant-cut diamonds (approx. 0.12 ct).
- Power Reserve: 38-hour power reserve.