PREMIER CHRONOGRAPH 42A13315351B1A1Premier Collection
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
Designed by Willy Breitling in the 1940s, the Premier was the brand’s first-ever watch dedicated to style.
Featuring elegant details and modern-retro touches, this reinterpretation of the Premier falls no short of its ancestors reputation: it is “a watch of impeccable taste”. The Premier displays a variety of elegant design details such as the grooves on the case-side or the rectangular chronograph pushers. Available in stainless steel, the Premier Chronograph 42 features a black or blue dial. Offered either with a matching bracelet, or a choice of alligator or nubuck calfskin leather strap fitting both a pin or folding buckle, this Premier is powered by the Breitling Caliber 13, a COSC-certified chronometer.
- Model Number: A13315351B1A1
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Self-winding mechanical
- Calibre: Breitling 13
- Crystal: Cambered sapphire, glareproofed both sides
- Water Resistance: 100 m (330 ft)
- Bracelet Strap: Stainless Steel Metal Bracelet
- Power Reserve: approx. 48 hrs