Detailed features & specifications
Floating like a balloon and as blue as the cabochon safely nestled in its side, the Ballon Bleu watch by Cartier adds a dash of elegance to male and female wrists alike.
Roman numerals are guided on their path by a deep blue winding mechanism. With the convex curves of the case, guilloché dial, sword-shaped hands, and polished or satin-finish links of the bracelet…the Ballon Bleu watch by Cartier floats through the world of Cartier watchmaking.
Ballon Bleu de Cartier watch, 42 mm, mechanical movement with automatic winding. Steel case, fluted crown decorated with a synthetic spinel cabochon, silvered guilloché dial, Roman numerals, blued-steel sword-shaped hands, sapphire crystal, alligator-skin strap with double adjustable folding steel buckle, calendar aperture at 3 o’clock. Case dimensions: diameter: 42.1 mm, thickness: 13 mm. Water-resistant to 3 bar (approx. 30 meters/100 feet).
- Movement: Mechanical movement with automatic winding
- Crystal: sapphire crystal
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Water Resistance: 3 bar (approx. 30 meters/100 feet)
- Bracelet Strap: alligator-skin strap with double adjustable folding steel buckle