Pasha De Cartier WatchWJPA0013Pasha de Cartier
35 MM, AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT, PINK GOLD, DIAMONDS, INTERCHANGEABLE METAL AND LEATHER STRAPS
An extraordinary design. A unique look. It’s a classic reimagined.
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
A round wristwatch was introduced into the Cartier collection in 1943, and became the inspiration for the Pasha series.
This unique timepiece exudes power and elegance through its construction, featuring: a round, water-resistant case, four Arabic numerals, a screw-down crown cap attached to the case by a small chain, and sword-shaped hands. The distinctive Pasha watch stands out, while at the same time, respects the Cartier watchmaking tradition.
Pasha de Cartier watch, 35 mm, mechanical movement with automatic winding, caliber 1847 MC. 18K pink gold case, bezel set with 48 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 1.15 carats, fluted crown cap and crown set with sapphires, silver flinqué dial, blued-steel diamond-shaped hands, 18K pink gold bracelet with “SmartLink” adjustment system, second navy blue alligator-skin strap, interchangeable 18K pink gold deployant buckle. Both bracelets are fitted with the “QuickSwitch” interchangeability system. Case diameter: 35 mm, thickness: 9.37 mm. Water-resistant to 10 bar (approx. 100 meters/100 feet).
- Movement: mechanical movement with automatic winding
- Calibre: 1847 MC
- Crystal: sapphire crystal
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
- Water Resistance: Water-resistant to 10 bar (approx. 100 meters/100 feet)
- Bracelet Strap: 18K pink gold bracelet with "SmartLink" adjustment system, second navy blue alligator-skin strap, interchangeable 18K pink gold deployant buckle. Both bracelets are fitted with the "QuickSwitch" interchangeability system