Santos De Cartier WatchW2SA0009Santos de Cartier
1904, Louis Cartier granted the wish of the famous Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos Dumont: to be able to tell time while flying.
Gold and Steel – Large – Automatic
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
1904, Louis Cartier granted the wish of the famous Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos Dumont: to be able to tell time while flying. The birth of one of the first ever wristwatches sealed the bonds of friendship between these two pioneers.
The rounded angles of the dial, the seamless curve of the horns, and the exposed screws made for an iconic watch that would inspire countless reinterpretations.
- Size : Large model
- Movement : Mechanical movement with Automatic winding
- Calibre : Calibre 1847 MC
- Case Material : Steel case and yellow gold 750/1000 bezel
- Crown : 7-sided crown set with a faceted synthetic spinel
- Dial : Silvered opaline dial
- Hands : Blued-steel sword-shaped hands
- Crystal : Sapphire crystal
- Bracelet : Steel bracelet with “SmartLink” adjustment system.
- Additional Bracelet : Second bracelet in calfskin, with interchangeable steel folding buckle. Both bracelets are fitted with the “QuickSwitch” interchangeability system
- Case width: 39.8 mm, thickness: 9.38 mm
- Water-resistant to 10 bar (approx. 100 metres)