Big Bang MECA-10 Titanium414.NI.1123.RX
The perfect fusion between design and function.
45mm – HUB1201 Manufacture Manual-winding
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
MECA-10 10-day power reserve
To display its extraordinary power reserve in a unique and innovative way, Hublot has developed a new watchmaking construction where the usual platinum has been replaced by long bridges fixed on either side of a ring used as a basis for the movement. This original approach combined with the skeletonized components gives the manufacture HUB1201 caliber a tri-dimensional effect and striking depth, on the side of the case or underneath.
Titanium is extensively used by Hublot, specifically for its lightness. It displays the best relationship between resistance and weight of any material, which makes it an extremely popular material especially within aeronautics. It also stands out with its resistance to corrosion and its inertia in contact with the skin. Hublot only uses high quality, grade 5 titanium, the strongest there is. Once polished, this material retains a slightly bluish metallic sheen.
- Reference : 414.NI.1123.RX
- Size : 45 mm
- Case : Micro blasted titanium
- Bezel : Micro blasted titanium 6 h-shaped titanium screws
- Water resistance : 100m or 10 ATM
- Crystal : Sapphire with anti-reflective treatment
- Dial : Matte black skeleton dial
- Movement : Hub1201 manufacture manual-winding skeleton power reserve movement
- Power reserve : 10 days
- Strap : Black structured lined rubber straps
- Clasp : Titanium deployant buckle clasp