Detailed features & specifications
The rubber coating is applied in a complex vulcanization process and gives the watch an attractive look and feel of its own.
This model is fitted with the reliable IWC-manufactured 89365-calibre movement and comes equipped with all the features that make the Aquatimer Chronographs so attractive for expeditions on land and underwater: external/internal rotating bezel with SafeDive system, integrated flyback function, water-resistance to 30 bar and Super-LumiNova®* luminescent coating. *IWC Schaffhausen is not the owner of the Super-LumiNova® trademark.
- Calibre: 89365
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Chronograph function with minutes and seconds, Flyback function, Mechanical external/internal rotating bezel with SafeDive system, Date display, IWC bracelet quick-change system, Small hacking seconds
- Water Resistance: 30 bar (~300 metres)
- Bracelet Strap: Black rubber strap with IWC-patented quick-change system
- Power Reserve: 44 hours Power Reserve