Detailed features & specifications
The distinctly puristic design of the dial and the more reserved choice of colours and shapes reference the look of the first Aquatimer released in 1967 and gives it a more modern reinterpretation.
The chronograph function handles single stop times and aggregate timing up to 12 hours and is a reliable companion even on long dives. Even with three subdials and a date and day display, the black dial is remarkably uncluttered. The external/internal rotating bezel with a SafeDive system designed to prevent inadvertent changes of the dive time boosts the practical use of the diver’s watch, as does the increase in water-resistance to 30 bar.
The protective cover for the sliding clutch system at “9 o’clock” blends seamlessly into the overall look of the watch. Ticking away inside the 44-millimetre stainless-steel case is the robust 79320-calibre chronograph movement with a 44-hour power reserve. The watch is supplied with a stainless-steel bracelet.
- Calibre: 7932
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Chronograph function with minutes and seconds, Flyback function, Date display, Small hacking seconds
- Water Resistance: 30 bar (~300 metres)
- Bracelet Strap: Stainless steel bracelet
- Power Reserve: 44 hours Power Reserve