Detailed features & specifications
Since 1994, chronographs have been a mainstay in IWC’s Pilot’s Watches collection. The dial layout with various counters not only emphasises the distinctive instrument look; the mechanical stopwatch function also offers virtually unlimited applications in everyday life.
The Pilot’s Watch Chronograph 41 in an ergonomic 41-millimetre case size is powered by the IWC-manufactured 69385 calibre. The robust and precise chronograph movement with a column wheel can be observed through the sapphire glass back. This stainless steel model comes with a blue dial, rhodium-plated hands and a high-quality stainless steel bracelet with fine adjustment clasp and a tapered shape. The integrated EasX-CHANGE system allows the strap to be changed in no time at all. Also available are calfskin or rubber straps in various colours. In combination with the 10 bar water-resistant case, this versatility makes the chronograph the perfect companion for every adventure – not just in the cockpit.
- Model Number: IW388102
- Gender: Mens, Womens, Unisex
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Automatic, self-winding
- Calibre: 69385 Calibre
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Chronograph function with hours, minutes and seconds
- Water Resistance: 10 bar
- Bracelet Strap: Stainless steel bracelet with EasX-CHANGE system
- Power Reserve: 46 hours