Big Pilot’s Watch Edition "Le Petit Prince"IW501002Pilot's Watches Collection
NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
Stainless steel case. 46.2mm diameter. Midnight blue dial, luminous hands and hour markers. Self-winding, manufacture movement with date. 7-day power reserve. Brown calfskin strap.
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
Immediately recognisable on the wrist, the design of the IWC Big Pilot’s watch is nothing short of iconic.
The over-sized 46.2mm case. The screw-in conical-shaped crown designed to be operational even with heavy gloves on. The highly legible, luminous time display complete with running seconds and power reserve indicator. All these elements come together to make this one of the brand’s most respected and desirable models. Powering this legendary watch is the IWC-manufactured 52110-calibre movement. It features an efficient Pellaton automatic winding system with parts made from black or white ceramic. With the help of two barrels, it builds up a power reserve of 7 days.
This special “Le Petit Prince” edition introduces the characteristic blue dial and a solid caseback with an engraving of little prince with his cape and sword.
- Model Number: IW501002
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Mechanical self winding
- Calibre: IWC caliber 51111 automatic movement with 7 day power reserve
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex anti reflective coating both sides
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, power reserve indicator
- Water Resistance: 60 metres/ 6ATM
- Bracelet Strap: Brown calfskin strap by Santoni
- Power Reserve: 168 hours / 7 days