Detailed features & specifications
Tortuous manoeuvres with supersonic jets like the F/A-18 Hornet, and missions lasting months on an aircraft carrier: the demands placed on personnel and materials by naval aviation are incredibly high. TOP GUN watches are manufactured using robust, corrosion-resistant materials, such as ceramic and titanium, specifically for the unusual needs of the US Navy’s flying crews.
The Pilot’s Watch Automatic TOP GUN is equipped with the IWC-manufactured 32110 calibre. The robust and reliable automatic movement has bidirectional pawl-winding that builds up a power reserve of 72 hours.
With a diameter of 41 millimetres, this sporty watch is housed in a case made of non-reflecting, black zirconium oxide ceramic and fits perfectly on any wrist.
- Model Number: IW326901
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Other
- Movement: IWC-manufactured movement, Automatic, self-winding
- Calibre: 32110 Calibre
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields, Date display
- Water Resistance: 6 Bar
- Bracelet Strap: Black textile strap, Strap width 20 mm
- Power Reserve: 72 hours Power Reserve