Pilot’s Watch Chronograph SpitfireIW387902Pilot's Watches Collection
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
For the first time ever, IWC presents a Pilot’s Chronograph with a movement from the 69000-calibre family, housed in a reduced case size with a diameter of 41 millimetres.
The IWC-manufactured 69380 calibre is a rugged chronograph movement with a classic column wheel design. It displays stopped hours and minutes in two subdials at “9 o’clock” and “12 o’clock”. The bidirectional pawl-winding system builds up a power reserve of 46 hours.
This chronograph with a bronze case, an olive green dial and a brown calfskin strap has a unique character. Over time, the bronze develops an individual patina. A soft-iron inner case effectively shields the movement from magnetic fields.
- Model Number: IW387902
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Other
- Movement: IWC-manufactured movement Automatic, self-winding
- Calibre: 69380 Calibre
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Chronograph function with hours, minutes and seconds, Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields, Day and date display
- Water Resistance: 6 Bar
- Bracelet Strap: Brown calfskin strap, Strap width 20 mm
- Power Reserve: 46 hours Power Reserve