Portugieser Annual CalendarIW503502Portugieser Collection
The annual calendar displays the month, date and day in three separate windows on the dial and requires a manual adjustment just once a year.
Stainless steel – Automatic – 44.2mm
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
The Portugieser Annual Calendar is available with a stainless-steel case and blue dial. Located at “12 o’clock” on the dial, the annual calendar shows the month, date and day in three separate, semicircular windows. Its advance mechanism automatically takes the length of individual months into account and requires manual correction via the crown once a year at the end of February.
The rare combination of an annual calendar and 7-day calibre makes this complication from IWC even more fascinating for watch connoisseurs. The arched-edge sapphire glass makes the case look slimmer and underscores the watch’s classic elegance. The curved strap horns ensure greater comfort even on a slimmer wrist.
On the reverse side, the see-through sapphire-glass back provides an unimpeded view of the exquisite new IWC-manufactured 52850 calibre.
- Movement: Automatic, Self-winding
- Calibre: 52850
- Crystal: See-through sapphire glass back
- Functions: Annual calendar with displays for the month, date and day, 7 days power reserve, Power reserve display, Sapphire glass, arched-edge, antireflective coating on both sides, Pellaton automatic winding, Small hacking seconds
- Water Resistance: 30 Meters
- Bracelet Strap: Black alligator leather strap
- Power Reserve: 168 hours