Detailed features & specifications
Powered by the rugged IWC-manufactured 89361-calibre movement and water-resistant to 6 bar, the chronograph reveals its sporting qualities with a flyback function, an additional flange with a quarter-second scale for measuring short stop times and an analogue display for longer stop times on a subdial.
The 43.5-millimetre watch has crown protection and is the only Portugieser model to feature luminescent hands and indices. The stainless-steel version features a slate-coloured dial that has been decorated with a sun-pattern finish and has a uniform colour throughout thanks to the flange (a slightly higher rim).
Thanks to discreet modifications to the design, the chronograph now looks more luxurious and more balanced. Pleasant to wear and exceptionally rugged, the rubber strap perfectly complements the character of this stainless-steel watch: it is slim and sporty.
- Movement: Automatic, Self-winding
- Calibre: 89361
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, arched-edge, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Chronograph function with hours, minutes and seconds, Hour and minute counters combined in a totalizer at 12 o’clock, Flyback function, Date display, Small hacking seconds
- Water Resistance: 60 Meters
- Bracelet Strap: Black rubber strap
- Power Reserve: 68 hours