Detailed features & specifications
SUBMERSIBLE. DIVERS PROFESSIONAL.
With the Submersible, Panerai renews with its great tradition of epic exploits in the depths of the sea. The design of the bezel is inspired by that of the watch created by Officine Panerai in 1956 for the Egyptian Navy known as “L’Egiziano”. This was an exceptionally large and robust watch with a case diameter of 60 millimeters.
Light, strong and hypoallergenic, the remarkable physical, mechanical and corrosion-resistant qualities of titanium have made this metal one of the most valued in fine watchmaking, as well as a material of choice for the military, aeronautical and aerospace industries.
- Model Number: PAM01305
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Calibre: Automatic mechanical, P.9010 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 13¾ lignes, 6.0 mm thick, 31 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 28,800 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. 200 components.
- Functions: Case diameter 47mm, brushed titanium, black dial with luminous hour markers and dots. Date at 3 o’clock, seconds at 9 o’clock
- Water Resistance: 30 bar (~300 metres)
- Bracelet Strap: 26/22.0 Standard