TUDOR Black Bay GMT S&GM79833MN-0001Black Bay
Manufacture Calibre MT5652 (COSC)
41 mm steel case
Steel and yellow gold bracelet
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
TWO TIME ZONES
TUDOR’s famous Black Bay divers’ watch is available with a GMT function that establishes local time without losing sight of the time in two other time zones. Fitted with the Manufacture Calibre MT5652, the Black Bay GMT sports a 24-hour graduated rotating bezel with two colours.
INTRODUCING A NEW STEEL AND GOLD VERSION
The iconic Black Bay GMT model is also available in a S&G (Steel & Gold) version, featuring warm colours and a nostalgic touch. Recognisable by its 24-hour graduated rotating bezel with two colours, representing day and night, the Black Bay GMT S&G also gives a subtle aesthetic nod to the history of this watchmaking function.
DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND THE ELEMENTS
The Black Bay GMT features a 41 mm satin-brushed steel case, waterproof to 200 metres (660 ft). Luminescent hour markers set against the black dial ensure legibility at night-time — and in all conditions. The dial features a GMT mention at 6 o’clock.
- Movement: Manufacture Calibre MT5652 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system Built-in architecture
- Crystal: Domed sapphire crystal
- Water Resistance: Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Strap: Riveted steel and yellow gold bracelet with polished and satin finish
- Power Reserve: Power reserve of approximately 70 hours