Detailed features & specifications
The “Rodeo Drive” edition refers to the address of IWC’s boutique in Los Angeles.
The perpetual calendar independently recognizes the different lengths of the months and the leap years. It will run without any correction needed until 2100. The double moon phase display depicts the earth’s satellite for viewers on both the northern and southern hemisphere and only needs to be adjusted by one day after 577.5 years.
The IWC-manufactured 52615 calibre features an automatic Pellaton winding system, fitted with components made of virtually wear-free ceramic. With the help of two barrels, it builds up a power reserve of 7 days.
- Model Number: IW503001
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Other
- Movement: IWC-manufactured movement, Automatic, self-winding
- Calibre: 52615 Calibre
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Perpetual calendar with displays for the date, day, month, year in four digits and perpetual moon phase for the northern and southern hemisphere, 7 days power reserve, Power reserve display
- Water Resistance: 6 Bar
- Bracelet Strap: Black calfskin strap, Strap width 22 mm
- Power Reserve: 168 hours Power Reserve