Portofino Automatic 40IW356523 Portofino Collection
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
Since 1984, the watches in IWC’s Portofino family have brought the ease of the Mediterranean lifestyle to the wrist, combined with a touch of luxury and timeless elegance. Since the launch of the first collection, simple three-hand watches have been a cornerstone of the line. The Portofino Automatic, as it is known today, was introduced in 2003.
Thanks to a perfect symbiosis of simplicity and elegance, it has become one of the most popular timepieces from Schaffhausen. Now, for the first time, this model is available with a stainless steel case and a deep blue dial in an unlimited version. The dial colour contrasts beautifully with the gold-plated hands and appliqués. This watch is fitted with a hand-painted black alligator leather strap.
- Movement: Automatic, self-winding
- Calibre: 35111
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Date display, Central hacking seconds
- Water Resistance: Water resistance 3 bar
- Bracelet Strap: Black alligator leather strap
- Power Reserve: 42 hours Power Reserve