Portofino ChronographIW391025Portofino Collection
The Portofino Chronograph brings a sporty touch to the Portofino family. The striking push-buttons are reminiscent of the cockpit of 1960s Italian sports cars. The watch, which features a convex sapphire glass and appliquéd Roman numerals, is driven by the time-tested automatic 75320 calibre with its 44-hour power reserve. This elegant timepiece is available in either surgical stainless steel or 18-carat red gold or either fine Santoni alligator leather strap or Milanaise mesh bracelet.
AUD / Including GST
Detailed features & specifications
The Portofino Chronograph takes its design cues from the 1960s, with elegantly sporty push-buttons and chronograph displays. The chronograph in 18-carat 5N gold with a silver-plated dial has a convex sapphire glass and and 5N gold numerals. It is powered by the tried and tested self-winding 75320 calibre with its 44-hour power reserve. The case back features an exquisite engraving showing a view of the harbour at Portofino. This watch comes with a dark brown alligator leather strap.
- Movement: Mechanical chronograph movement
- Calibre: 75320
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, convex, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: Small seconds, chronograph, date display, day display, hour and minute counter
- Water Resistance: 30 meters
- Bracelet Strap: Dark brown alligator leather strap
- Power Reserve: 44 Hours