Detailed features & specifications
The Portofino Hand-Wound Moon Phase in stainless steel pays homage to the first Portofino from 1984, which also had a moon phase display.
It is powered by the hand-wound 59800-calibre movement, which has a power reserve of 8 days when fully wound. The silver-plated dial with moon phase display, date, small seconds and power reserve display is simple and balanced. The see-through sapphire-glass back provides a view of the 8-day movement and the various decorations on the plates and bridges.
The dark brown strap is made from alligator leather by the Italian company Santoni.
- Model Number: IW516401
- Gender: Mens
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Movement: IWC-manufactured hand-wound mechanical movement with 8 day power reserve
- Calibre: 59800
- Crystal: Sapphire glass, arched-edge, antireflective coating on both sides
- Functions: 8 days power reserve, Moon phase display, Power reserve display, Date display
- Water Resistance: 30 meters
- Bracelet Strap: Dark brown alligator leather strap by Santoni
- Power Reserve: 8 days